Dancing Through 2020 with the Best Portable Bluetooth Speakers
Thinking about partying outdoors? Or feeling like mellowing down on your porch with some relaxing music? Then you’ll definitely need a portable Bluetooth speaker for that! In this article, I am going to give you 10 of the best-reviewed portable Bluetooth speakers on Amazon for you to choose from!
Aside from giving you the best of the best, we’re also going to debunk several myths surrounding the use of Bluetooth. Does Bluetooth really cause cancer? If you keep on scrolling you’ll find out the answer!
Table of Contents
But for now, we’re going to introduce you to Amazon’s choice for Bluetooth speakers and that is the OontZ Angle 3 Bluetooth portable speaker. We found this portable Bluetooth speaker on Amazon to be the most dominant pick for portable Bluetooth speakers for the following reasons:
- You can choose between two ways of playing your music:
- The Bluetooth connectivity of the OontZ Angle 3 is rated to reach up to 100 feet away (unobstructed) from the connected device. Such connectivity allows you to have the freedom to move around along with your phone without the music getting cut off.
- In case your phone or TV doesn’t have a Bluetooth connection or you’re just feeling nostalgic and would like to play music from your beloved iPod, OontZ Angle 3 has an AUX port and a short jack provided so you can still use the speakers even without a wireless connection.
- With a rating of IPX5, the OontZ Angle 3 is completely water-resistant and is safe even with a little bit of exposure with water.
- For a limited time, Cambridge Soundworks (manufacturer) is offering a $3.00 coupon for all of its buyers! Just make sure you tick the tiny box to apply the coupon upon check out.
With the above reasons, it’s no question why the Oontz Angle 3 by Cambridge Soundworks leads the pack of portable Bluetooth speakers on Amazon today and is selling fast! To know more about the other Bluetooth portable speakers that the Oontz has outshined (ie. Bose, AIWA), keep on reading our list for a groovier 2020!
The Best Portable Bluetooth Speaker Reviewed
- Finest precision blades.
- Premium guards and stainless clips.
- Includes premium accessories such as shears, styling comb, bib, blade oil, cleaning brush, storage case, and drawstring pouch for the guards.
- Equipped with blades that are self-sharpening and will always remain sharp longer for cutting different hair types–whether you have thick coarse hair or fine hair.
- High-performing motor makes for the best and cleanest trimming and shave without the hassle of noise. Quiet mornings are, after all, best enjoyed without the buzzing noise from a hair clipper.
- Simple and easy to operate. Perfected for the caveman who loves to do at-home self-grooming.
The Wahl Clipper Elite Pro Kit is our top pick for the best rated hair clippers because buyers found it to be very ergonomic that is also easy to use and hold. These characteristics are what you would definitely like for a hair clipper to have when you’re grooming at home.
Considered to be the best model you can get by far from Wahl, the Elite Pro high-performance hair clipper can deliver the job that your local barber can do for you. Its high-performing motor was found to be so quiet, it made some question whether or not the clipper was working.
Aside from the quiet motor, many of the buyers have pointed out that this hair clipper from Wahl’s actually gives them professionally-done results.
Whether you want to style your hair with fades or just clip it as close to your skin, the Wahl Elite Pro will do wonders for your at-home grooming.
Currently with a price tag of just $39.25 (or about 3 trips to the barber), you’re getting the kit complete with different sizes of combs, a hard case for easy storage, styling comb, a pair of scissors, a guard bag for your combs, and a barber cape.
For the best option for at home, barber-style cut, go with Wahl Clipper Elite Pro! They are simply the best hair clippers for men!
What could be better:
Buyers have pointed out that this hair clipper has a long enough cord that provides them with enough flexibility to maneuver it on their own.
However, despite the 8-foot long cord, some buyers have expressed that Wahl’s can also provide them with the cordless option for easier shaving.
- Grab the SoundBox at less than $2.00 when an Amazon coupon is applied. Hurry!
- Measurement: 6.6 x 2.9 x 2.7 inches. Weight: 1.23 pounds.
- At full charge, the SoundBox’s 2200mAh built-in battery can last up to 12 hours at 75% volume. Chargeable by USB (cord provided).
- It can give out up to 12W of high definition sound due to the dual high-performance drivers.
- Touch-sensitive controls at the top with luminescence.
- Has an IP code rating of IPX4.
- The SoundBox only measures 6.6 x 2.9 x 2.7 inches and weighs about 1.23 pounds can easily fit in your bag. So, whether you’re traveling or just lounging at your home, let the DOSS accompany you anywhere you wish to go.
- Ever got annoyed by controlling your Bluetooth speaker but not sure what button you’re pressing? The DOSS SoundBox has smartly included a light to accompany its touch-sensitive buttons situated right on top of the device.
- Curious about “dual driver performance”? We bet you are. Simply put, the dual drive speakers are what give the DOSS SoundBox its powerful performance even in an open area.
Having five different colors to choose from can be quite a problem when all of the speakers look elegant. If you’re buying the DOSS SoundBox, then for sure, that might be a serious problem.
Aside from the wonderful color choices, the material quality for this speaker is quite impressive–and that is according to the buyers who have left their reviews of the product!
DOSS SoundBox can play music through 3 different sources–Bluetooth, TF card, and by AUX (cable included). This is convenient for anybody who would like to enjoy playing their music from older devices that do not have support for Bluetooth.
The encasing looks like its been solidly built, in such a way that the speaker might withstand several knocks and falls without the sound playing getting affected.
Speaking of sound, shoppers have found the SoundBox a very decent music-playing speaker for less than $30. It’s actually considered a bargain for that price range.
Last and certainly not least, is how you can control this device. DOSS thought of including light on the controls that are also touch-sensitive that requires very little effort to use. Want to turn up the volume? Just circle around the blue light if you will!
What could be better:
A very decent speaker with enough capacity to play music loud enough to fill a medium-sized room for up to 12 hours, that’s what the DOSS SoundBox is to the buyers.
However, as points for improvement, the shoppers felt that it could do well in having controls to remove the light for its functions.
- Equipped with a 5,200mAh Li-ion to support 12W of speaker capacity.
- IP code rating of IPX7 and is completely waterproof.
- Rigged with Bluetooth 5.0 technology makes it possible for connecting two units of SoundCore 2. Even without Bluetooth, you can still enjoy using the Anker SoundCore 2 with its AUX slot (AUX cord not included).
- With the equipped microphone, you can answer or reject calls at the touch of a button.
- Don’t stop partying by playing up to 24 hours of music at 75% of maximum volume.
- Listening to music by the beach is no problem at all because the SoundCore 2 is rated as IPX7 and is completely waterproof.
- Small but powerful with 12W performance for speakers that don’t distort even with the maximum volume.
The SoundCore 2 is just as tall as a regular-sized coke bottle and has been rated for its decent battery power and its good material quality.
Anker SoundCore 2 also received an IP code of IPX7 rating which means that it is completely waterproof and is safe to be immersed as deep as 1 meter for up to 30 minutes. If you’ve always wanted to listen to music without the risk of breaking the device, it is important to have the IPX7 rating.
What’s the most impressive thing about the SoundCore 2 is its powerful battery that can last for up to 24 hours of playtime without charging! A non-stop party is very possible with the Anker SoundCore 2!
If one speaker is not enough to keep your party going, you can just simply connect another SoundCore 2 via Bluetooth for an even booming sound experience. No wonder this is Amazon’s best-seller for the best MP3 player & cell phone audio docks!
What could be better:
Even though the SoundCore 2 has Bluetooth 5.0 technology, some of the buyers had some troubles with regards to syncing.
Another point of improvement that the buyers have pointed out is the coating that the speaker has. It is understandable that Anker has made the SoundCore 2 completely waterproof and even immersible, that’s probably why the coating is designed the way it is.
- Don’t miss out on the 5% off from Amazon for the Roverbeats T3 by Etekcity.
- With Bluetooth 4.0, the paired device can remain connected even at 33 ft. away.
- Two options for connectivity:
- 3.5mm AUX jack
- Compact and portable; stands at only 67 mm by 64 mm.
- Answer or reject calls via a special button and its microphone.
- Despite its small size, Roverbeats T3 can be a worthy companion because it’s completely portable. Lightweight and not bulky, it will not take a lot of space in your school bag.
- Want to play music from an old MP3 player, say, you’re iPod? That’s not an issue with the Roverbeats T3 with its 3.5mm AUX jack (cable not included).
With every purchase of the Roverbeats T3, you’ll get a small pouch for its casing, a charging cable, the speaker itself, and the instruction manual. This is the complete set for the speaker that’s been rated as a favorite by its buyers for its material quality, Bluetooth connectivity, and of course, its portability.
Buyers are swearing by its big sound despite its small size. It’s probably because of the high-density neodymium, vibration plate, and rubber plate. With these parts together, the Roverbeats T3 is a steady small speaker with some pretty solid sound.
But what is high-density neodymium? Great question! The high-density neodymium is a small but powerful electromagnet that helps small devices such as the Roverbeats T3 that deforms the cone more and helps the device to generate more sound.
It’s fair to guess that maybe this is the secret to why Roverbeats T3 by Etekcity is Amazon’s choice for small wireless speakers with Bluetooth!
What could be better:
For its price range and for its size, buyers were either completely blown away by it or just found it quite average. Among the praises is how it actually works pretty well considering the price tag.
Although, it cannot be helped that some may just be unsatisfied. These buyers are suggesting a change in the notification sound when a device connects or disconnects. It was loud and bothersome.
- Don’t miss out on the Tribit Direct offer! Save 20% each on Tribit XSound Go Speaker when you purchase 1 or more. Just enter code DQGP2RCZ at checkout.
- IP code rating: IPX7 – completely waterproof even at 1 meter for up to 30 minutes.
- Connect your phone to the XSound Go with Bluetooth 4.2 technology or with a 3.5mm jack.
- Weighs only 13.04 oz and is sleek with rounded corners.
- Compatible with Amazon Echo and Amazon Echo Dot.
- Two different color options:
- Durable and waterproof. The Tribit XSound Go is constructed to withstand elements including immersion underwater 1 meter for up to 30 minutes. Why would you let some rain or sand stop you from playing your music when it’s not a problem with the Tribit XSound Go?
- With the help of Bluetooth 4.2 technology, your music or spoken word is guaranteed to play without interruptions even if the device is 66 ft away from XSound Go.
- Don’t feel like carrying it around with your hand? That’s okay! XSound Go comes with a short strap so you can place it around your wrist securely.
Rated by Wirecutter as a budget pick and an all-around good portable Bluetooth speaker; which indeed it is, with a decent battery life (24h play time), portability, and a reliable Bluetooth connectivity!
Going wireless with the help of Bluetooth is a continuous challenge that developers tackle. In terms of Bluetooth advancement, we’ve certainly come a long way from having the two devices connected to each other by a very limited distance; to connecting multiple devices all at once.
The Tribit XSound Go, though small, is equipped with Bluetooth 4.2 (otherwise known as Bluetooth Low Energy or Bluetooth Smart) connectivity. This number just signifies that data in between devices is transmitted at 250% times faster than its predecessors.
Bluetooth also helps this multifunctional speaker to become compatible with Amazon Echo and Echo Dot. What’s more is, it is equipped with a voice function so you can access either Google Now or Siri with ease.
Overall, Amazon shoppers were generally pleased with the Tribit XSound Go. A very portable and capable speaker that sits that can produce sounds without distortions, has a wide enough Bluetooth connectivity range, and a long play time that sits below $40.
If these are the characteristics that you are looking for in a portable Bluetooth speaker, then the Tribit XSound Go will definitely fit the bill!
What could be better:
The Tribit XSound Go is a small and portable speaker that can do its job of playing sound with enough clarity for highs, mids, and even the low bass.
If you’re not highly critical of your sounds, this could pass satisfactorily. Nevertheless, buyers have found that some improvement on the construction of the speaker to accommodate low bass notes could be done.
Furthermore, other buyers would like to have the option to have the beeping sound when connecting be removed or turned off, as well as a voice prompt to indicate the power levels were suggested as an additional value for the speakers.
Lest be reminded that the price point is still very low and to accommodate the suggestions could very well increase the price of the Tribit XSound Go.
- Massive at 200W sound power capacity playing through 5 drivers including a 6’5” dual-voice coil subwoofer.
- With a 5-band onboard graphic equalizer.
- Equipped with a 57.2 Wh lithium-ion removable battery pack and 110-240V compatible.
- Connection options include the following:
- aptX and A2DP support for iOS
- NFC for Android
- AUX port
- Thanks to its drivers and a subwoofer, you impress your friends with the Exos-9 massive sound with great clarity and impressive volume even if you’re situated in a big room or outdoors.
- Tweakable sound with a 5-band onboard graphic equalizer means that you can suit your sounds depending on your taste.
- Play your sounds for up to 5 hours straight without charging the device with its 57.2 Wh lithium-ion removable battery pack. If you don’t want to use the device while on battery, you can just simply remove it and attach the power cord that makes this compatible with
A list of speakers cannot be completed without an entry from AIWA. AIWA was sold to Sony around the 2000s after being one of the leading brands of speakers from the 60s until the time it was sold. After laying dormant for more than a decade since it was sold, they came back to the scene with the Exos-9.
Some found the design to be a little boring, but what they lack in aesthetics, they seem to have made it up with the performance of the speakers. Typically, portable speakers only have the sound drivers, but since AIWA is a dominating speakers brand, they’ve decided to jack up the Exos-9 with dual-voice coil subwoofer.
For the casual listener, a subwoofer helps your speakers deliver the lowest of bass sounds which an ordinary driver cannot. For the thrifty sound-geek/audiophile, you may appreciate the dual-voice coil subwoofer that AIWA has included in the Exos-9.
Among our best-rated portable Bluetooth speakers on Amazon today, the Exos-9 simply stands out for its on-screen equalizer. Sure, you’ve got the equalizer right on your phone, but for devices that do not have this option, let’s say an old school CD player with a 3.5mm jack, you can simply change the way the sound plays on the Exos-9 with just a few touch of buttons on top of the device.
Going through the reviews left by the buyers, it was pretty nice to see how they’ve felt very nostalgic that AIWA, a brand that has built speakers from their younger days that’s lasted them forever, is now back with the Exos-9! The Gadgeteer, a popular tech blog, even suggests that the Exos-9’s name should be changed to “The Phoenix” because of how it resurrected the AIWA brand.
What could be better:
Audiophile and avid music listeners find the Exos-9 to be a cheap option for a loud Bluetooth speaker that is portable enough to be brought outside the house.
Also, the buyers mentioned that for its price it should be at least IPX6 rated. Buyers felt that the speaker should at least be protected against elements considering its value and its price tag.
- Durable and rated with IP code rating of IPX4 (water-resistant).
- Armed with a rechargeable Lithium-ion battery that lasts for up to 12 hours.
- Connect wirelessly, create voice prompts, answer calls, and access Siri or Google Now.
- Can be connected to another SoundLink Revolve device.
- Other speakers got you down with their playing time? Put that worry behind when you purchase the Bose SoundLink Revolve’s rechargeable Lithium-ion battery that can last for up to 12 hours.
- You can join together two SoundLink Revolve speakers if you ever feel like one speaker is not enough to fill a room with your favorite music.
- Aside from being portable, the SoundLink Revolve can withstand debris and elements without destroying your device. Because it is rated IPX4 device, you can rest assured that you can still enjoy your Bose speaker even after it getting splashed with water!
The SoundLink Revolve seems to want to give another layer of definition to the phrase “surround sound” by giving the buyers the chance to hear wonderful sounds all around the device.
This lightweight speaker from Bose attests to the company’s values of continuous innovation by giving its buyers amazing bass quality, strong materials, without sacrificing portability.
Bose ensures that the SoundLink Revolve uniform sound within its radius. Shoppers have mentioned how surprisingly loud it is as a single unit. But if you need more, you can easily connect another SoundLink Revolve and enter Party Mode. Because sometimes, one SoundLink Revolve isn’t enough.
Aside from the loudness of the device, many on Amazon discovered how the battery can last even longer than what the product specification states. Some say it can last for up to 16 hours without the need to charge the device.
All in all, even though the SoundLink is currently listed on Amazon $199.00 (Only $149.00 if you buy now), buyers were very satisfied with the value it brings in terms of the quality of sound produced.
What could be better:
Aesthetically, the SoundLink Revolve looks so beautiful in design. The curves are just so satisfying to look at and the buttons are subtly sitting right on top.
SoundLink Revolve seems to go with the minimalism approach. You can see it in the controls, which is where the challenge of the device lies.
This portable Bluetooth speaker put seven functions in one button called ‘multi-function button” that is represented by three dots.
The minimalist approach is well-appreciated however, accessibility can even be made easier if these functions were laid out even better. Some buyers were confused by this, even saying that the speaker doesn’t have a way to control the tracks except through their phone app.
- Connect your devices with Bluetooth version 4.1 and transmitter frequency range: 2.402 – 2.480GHz
- Durable and has an IP code rating: IPX7
- Battery capacity: 6000mAh. Music play time up to 20 hours depending on volume.
- JBL Connect compatible.
- Comes in six color options:
- Connect your iPhone or Samsung phone to the Charge 3 easily with its Bluetooth 4.1 and operates on a frequency range of 2.402 – 2.480GHz; so, even if the speaker is about 32 feet away from you, you can still play your music wirelessly without interruptions.
- Speaking of IP code ratings, Charge 3 is a durable small speaker that can withstand different elements from being submerged in water (1m for up to 30 minutes) to being tossed around in the sand, and even a little drop, it is guaranteed to still play your favorite songs.
- Small size, big power. Since it’s got a 6,000 mAh battery installed, you can expect the Charge 3 to play music for up to 12 hours on full volume or even 25 hours at only half the volume. When your phone has run out of power, you can use the Charge 3 to recharge your phone!
For a portable speaker that produces quality sound with rich bass, JBL shouldn’t be overlooked. They have portable Bluetooth speakers that many Amazon shoppers have rated well, among which, JBL Charge 3.
JBL’s Charge 3 is adored by its Amazon buyers for three main reasons: bluetooth connectivity, material quality, and battery life.
This 9.1 x 3.5 inch cylindrical speaker is constructed to withstand elements. In fact, the Charge 3 can be submerged in water up to 1m deep for up to 30 minutes without breaking. To do this, the ports are securely covered by a rubber flap so that whether you’re on the beach or by the pool, no sand or water can ever enter the speakers and cause damage.
Essentially, the JBL Charge 3 is among Amazon’s best choices for a Bluetooth speaker whose quality shouldn’t be questioned.
What could be better:
JBL has created a fan-base for their speakers due to the quality and value. It even allows you to connect three different devices at the same time. Freely change the playlist as you go! However, one limitation that some buyers found were about the power button.
The control buttons on the JBL Charge 3: power, Bluetooth connection, volume increase and decrease, pause/play, skip to the next track, JBL Connect (for connecting two speakers) are all situated on top of the device.
What some of the users found inconvenient was that you can move to the next track, but cannot go back. Furthermore, the power button and the dedicated JBL Connect button is a little soft, in that they can be easily pressed accidentally.
The User Guide was also a point that could be improved upon. To some, having symbols only as a guide around their new speaker was difficult. But, the great thing is how helpful the Customer Service was.
Despite the buyers fascination of the Charge 3, they felt that these are some of the points that would make the Charge 3 the ultimate portable Bluetooth speaker.
- IP Code rating: IP67 – waterproof and dustproof
- Passive radiator passive radiator works with the monaural speaker for extra bass.
- Up to 16 hours of play time.
- Strap included for portability.
- Color choices:
- Worry less because you’re guaranteed that the device is safe against any elements. Feel like camping? Or even lounging by the pool? Wherever the situation is, this portable speaker with strap can withstand any dust and water.
- Speaking of camping, the SRS-XB12 has a strap so you can go completely hands-free. Strap it on your bag and go on a hiking trip while listening to your favorite songs!
- With the power of Bluetooth you can connect two speakers for an even louder, more immersive sound experience.
- Receive an exclusive Amazon discount. SRS-XB12 currently retails lower than the manufacturer’s price. Curious? Just add it to your cart and see for yourself!
Just about half the size of a regular canned Coke, the SRS-XB12 is Amazon’s leader for the small portable Bluetooth speaker. In fact, Amazon shoppers revered this speaker for its portability, Bluetooth connectivity, and battery life.
True enough, this little guy gave its buyers the bass of a lifetime. We may be exaggerating, but they couldn’t stop saying how, despite its tiny size, the bass is very well-defined. This is probably because of the passive radiator in collaboration with the monaural speaker. As we are curious on the terms, we looked them up for you.
According to Wikipedia, the passive radiator is often used for small Bluetooth speakers that don’t offer enough space for the air to get out. If you’ve noticed, when bass is played through speakers, there’s a level of air produced and when this doesn’t get out, the sound becomes very muffled. Since Sony was very generous to equip the SRS-XB12 with a passive radiator, it is able to deliver clear bass, even adding more bass, without sacrificing the other tones.
A truly great choice for a versatile speaker, Sony has truly shown their excellence in producing speakers through the SRS-XB12.
What could be better:
The SRS-XB12 almost seems perfect, that it is too good to be true. Some buyers were critical about the speaker’s volume.
They mentioned that it was not loud enough. However, such a standard may be too subjective to actually determine.
Despite such, It is important to note that the speaker is still generally favored by many. It won’t be Amazon’s choice if the buyers don’t find enough value in the SRS-XB12
- Hurry and apply a coupon from Amazon to get a $2.00 discount.
- Uses Bluetooth 5.0 technology
- Completely waterproof. IP code rating of IPX7.
- Boasts 20W powerful performance.
- Includes charging USB cable and AUX-in cable.
- Instant connection. Bluetooth 5.0 is the newest Bluetooth technology in the globe. It offers a wider range of connectivity; in fact, the range is observed to be up to 4 times its predecessor (Bluetooth 4.1 or 4.2).
- Designed uniquely for an even better sound experience. AOMAIS Sport II has a unique cavity designed to support its 20W of power performance so you can hear your favorite songs all the better.
- Rated to be highly durable (IPX7), the AOMAIS Sport II can withstand getting submerged in water or being in a dusty area and still remain the performer it is expected to be.
AOMAIS is a relatively newcomer in the world of quality speakers, yet it has been able to break the wall with its Sport II which Amazon shoppers rated highly in terms of durability, as well as, the sound quality it delivers.
Whether you’re connecting to the AOMAIS Sport II via AUX or by Bluetooth, the Sport II can do them all. Buyers also shared that they were able to connect to the device easily and without any issues, regardless of the operating system they were running the device.
Wanna play your music from an old iPod? What about from iPhone 8? Samsung Galaxy S8? Check, check, and check! Those are just some of the devices you can connect to the Sport II via its latest Bluetooth 5.0 technology.
Durability is no issue for the AOMAIS Sport II. This is surprising to discover especially for what seems to be a neophyte in the world of portable bluetooth speakers. Amazon shoppers have put them by the pool or have carried this with them while doing different outdoor activities. To their surprise, it was still able to perform as if it had just been taken right out of the box.
To sum it all up, a new and upcoming brand shouldn’t be overlooked. Even without experience, the AOMAIS Sport II might just be the portable Bluetooth speaker that you’re looking for. Packed with the features we just shared and currently listed with a $2.00 discount (Coupon required; limited time offer only).
What could be better:
Based on the reviews, we can conclude that the AOMAIS Sport II is fairly priced. It is durable, which is a huge plus for a speaker that ought to be portable. Aside from that, it can also play loud with its 20W speaker power.
And even though the speaker is using Bluetooth 5.0, it could be suggested that the Bluetooth could be improved for connecting better to voice command devices such as Alexa or Google Now; to be able to connect two speakers for an even louder sound experience.
Frequently Asked Questions on Portable Bluetooth Speakers
Can you link Bluetooth speakers together?
In the spirit of reminiscing, the first Bluetooth device was used in 1999. Two decades later, we’re still using this technology, which has in fact come a long way.
Previous applications of Bluetooth only showed the ability of connecting two devices (Source and Output) but now, manufacturers are using this to connect multiple devices all at once.
As our list have shown, connecting two Bluetooth speakers together can be done so easily and wirelessly. Bose SoundLink Revolve, AIWA Exos-9, JBL Charge 3, and Sony SRS-XB12 are all able to pair two speakers at once for an enhanced listening experience.
Are Bluetooth speakers safe?
Generally speaking, Bluetooth speakers are safe to use, provided that the volume level is maintained at a maximum level of 85 dB. Any louder than that could pose a serious threat to your hearing.
According to the World Health Organization, noise-induced hearing loss cannot be reversed. Since hearing is a very important faculty, you should make sure that you’re taking care of it. Even though Bluetooth portable speakers won’t have a concentrated sounds like in-ear earphones, it is still important to take this precautionary measure for a healthier you!
Can Bluetooth cause cancer?
Cancer by radiation is caused by a specific kind of radiation called radio frequency radiation, a non-ionizing type of electromagnetic field. This kind is what we’re often exposed to whenever we use microwave cookers, phones, and even Bluetooth-enabled devices.
Speaking of radiation, the debate over whether or not wireless connectivity causes cancer continuously remain open. However, there’s little data to support either claim. As such, it remains unclear whether the use of Bluetooth can cause cancer.
Unfortunately, this kind of radiation once absorbed by the body in high concentrations can pose a serious health risk. WHO’s International Agency for Research on Cancer previously released a memorandum that this kind of radiation is cancerous to humans.
Do Bluetooth speakers emit radiation?
Bluetooth speakers, or any kind of Bluetooth device uses a radio frequencies in order to connect to each other. This radio frequency gives out non-ionizing type of electromagnetic field or radiation.
Portable Bluetooth speakers offer the flexibility of bringing along a speaker to many outdoor activities. Buyers are observed choosing Bluetooth speakers because of being able to play music even without the hassle of wires.
As such, portable Bluetooth speakers is expected to have unfailing Bluetooth connection and durability to withstand elements; these characteristics can be easily found in many of what we have found on Amazon to be consumers’ best rated.
In terms of risks involved, the debate on Bluetooth causing cancer to humans remains a mystery. Current studies supports that the use of Bluetooth in audio devices is still generally safe.
Nevertheless, we do hope that this ultimate list of the best rated portable Bluetooth speakers has helped you find the best one for you. Why be limited by the use of wires when you can play your music around loudly and wirelessly with any of these nifty speakers we shared in this post!